It’s BLACK FRIDAY at Cape Town Dive Centre and we present to you our irresistible offers!
Dates & Prerequisites, and General Information: (Duration: 4 Days)
It takes 4 days to complete, the last day ending with a dive on the boat to either a local reef, a local wreck or to the Cape Fur Seals.
PADI Open Water Course
|Option 1||Option 2|
|5th January||19th January|
|6th January||20th January|
|12th January||26th January|
|13th January||27th January|
|YOU CAN SELECT EITHER OPTION 1, OR OPTION 2. ONCE YOU HAVE SELECTED THE DATES, THE COURSE WILL COMMENCE ON THE DATES PROVIDED. WE WILL NOT ALTER THE DATES, UNLESS THE WEATHER REQUIRES US TO – OR AT THE DISCRETION OF THE DIVE CENTRE.|
For more information, please see here.
- Be at least 10 years old
- Be medically fit see here
- Able to swim 200m
- Complete a 10 minute survival float
It all starts with the PADI Open Water Course!
Becoming a PADI Open Water diver is your first step to experiencing the underwater world. PADI the Professional Association of Diving Instructors is the most recognized dive training organization in the world, as well as being one of the longest running. Thousands upon thousands of divers have started right here, with the PADI Open Water Course.
The course started as a way of teaching people to dive safely with the maximum amount of enjoyment. PADI adapts its courses continuously to stay up to date with current research and development.
At the end of the course, you will be qualified to go diving independently with a dive buddy, to a depth of 18 meters.
Throughout the course, you will receive guidance from your PADI instructor. This is done through:
- Pool sessions to that teach you the skills you need under the water
- Theory sessions where we make sure you have a throughout understanding of diving theory
- Open water dives, where everything comes together and we take you diving and practically apply your skills and your knowledge.
Terms and Conditions:
1. First come. First serve.
2. Spots are limited.
3. These are all once off deals!
4. Offers are open from Friday midnight until Monday Midnight.
5. Deals are only valid if proof of payment is received before midnight on Monday night the 26th of November 2018.
6. Diving is subject to weather conditions at all times.
7. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance results in forfeiting of your voucher.
8. Please be aware that courses require a certain level of medical fitness, you can see here if you qualify:
http://capetowndivecentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Medical-form.pdf (Please contact us if you are unsure).
9. In order confirm you booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0842901157.
10. All provisional dates are set dates that will only be changed due to weather or at the discretion of Cape Town Dive Centre.