It’s BLACK FRIDAY at Cape Town Dive Centre and we present to you our irresistible offers!
Dates & Prerequisites, and General Information: (Duration: 2 to 3 Days)
|Option 1||Option 2|
|12th January||19th January|
|13th January||20th January|
|14th January||21st January|
|YOU CAN SELECT EITHER OPTION 1, OR OPTION 2. ONCE YOU HAVE SELECTED THE DATES, THE COURSE WILL COMMENCE ON THE DATES PROVIDED. WE WILL NOT ALTER THE DATES, UNLESS THE WEATHER REQUIRES US TO – OR AT THE DISCRETION OF THE DIVE CENTRE.|
For more information, please see here.
- Have a PADI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent
- Be at least 12 years old (children between 10-11 can achieve adventure diver rating, please contact us for more details)
- Be medically fit see here.
The PADI Advanced Open Water dive course helps you build confidence and expands your scuba skills, while introducing you to some new fun more specific aspects of diving.
During the PADI Advanced Open Water course you will be exposed to deep diving and learn helpful navigation techniques, as well as have an introduction to and learn about three other diving related specialties.
Around the world there are countless exciting famous dive sites to visit, a lot of them deeper than 18m. The PADI Advanced Open Water certification enables you to broaden you dive opportunities from the normal 18m the PADI Open Water certification limits you to. Imagine it like a mountain and the Open Water Certification being half way. There is a lot of amazing shallower dives you can do, but in order to go further and see more we need to take the next step, which in diving terms would be your PADI Advanced Open Water certification, which enables you to venture and explore the underwater world up to 30m.
Terms and Conditions:
- First come. First serve.
- Spots are limited.
- These are all once off deals!
- Offers are open from Friday midnight until Monday Midnight.
- Deals are only valid if proof of payment is received before midnight on Monday night the 26th of November 2018.
- Diving is subject to weather conditions at all times.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance results in forfeiting of your voucher.
- Please be aware that courses require a certain level of medical fitness, you can see here if you qualify:
http://capetowndivecentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Medical-form.pdf(Please contact us if you are unsure).
- In order confirm you booking please contact email@example.com or call 0842901157.
- All provisional dates are set dates that will only be changed due to weather or at the discretion of Cape Town Dive Centre.