PADI Open Water Course
It all starts with the PADI Open Water Course
Becoming a PADI Open Water diver is your first step to experiencing the underwater world. PADI the Professional Association of Diving Instructors is the most recognized dive training organization in the world, as well as being one of the longest running. Thousands upon thousands of divers have started right here, with the PADI Open Water Course.
The course started as a way of teaching people to dive safely with the maximum amount of enjoyment. PADI adapts its courses continuously to stay up to date with current research and development.
Throughout the course you will receive guidance from your PADI instructor. This is done through:
- Pool sessions to that teach you the skills you need under the water
- Theory sessions where we make sure you have a throughout understanding of diving theory
- Open water dives, where everything comes together and we take you diving and practically apply your skills and your knowledge.
- Be at least 10 years old
- Be medically fit see here
- Able to swim 200m
- Complete a 10 minute survival float
4 Day Schedule
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4|
- The standard course which. This is a four-day course
- The Deluxe Open Water course consists of five days with some extra sessions like Marine life orientation and equipment maintenance session included as well as extra dives.
- combine your PADI Open Water Course with a PADI Specialty course.
- You can choose from the following:
- O2 Provider
- Digital underwater photography
- Peak Performance Buoyancy