The Seals and Coral package is for anyone who is interested in playing with the South African Cape Fur Seals, and visiting some of the most lively reefs! The coral life is extraordinary, and the amount of life that can be found in the water is truly breathtaking. From Anemones, octopus, sharks, seals and the macro life. You will not be disappointed with the amount of life that is teeming in our waters. The seals are incredible creatures that will dance for you, and make you feel as though you are one of them. Join us to discover the beautiful underwater world.
What is included in the package?
- A half day boat trip to and from the snorkel sites.
- One snorkel session with the seals. (Duration: 60 minutes)
- One snorkel session on a beautiful coral reef. (Duration: 60 minutes)
- A knowledgeable & experienced snorkel guide.
- A snorkel orientation and more advanced snorkel techniques.
- All the snorkel equipment is inclusive.
- Coffee & Tea
What you can expect to see?
- Seals – guaranteed
- Coral life
- Endemic fish and sharks
- Starfish and Nudibranch
What will you experience and learn?
- You will gain the confidence to explore the ocean and dive under the surface. We will teach you new snorkel, duck diving, equalization and breathing techniques.
- The snorkel guide will keep you safe and show you the amazing beauty of the kelp forests, and introduce you to the animals that live there.
What experience do I need for this adventure?
- You should be a competent swimmer and snorkeller.
- Over 8 years of age.