Snorkelling on the Coral Reef is ideal for those interested in the teeming coral and fish life in our waters. The coral is superb and offers great chances to see a grand ecosystem in play. We are fortunate to find ourselves in extremely lively waters, and we would love to show you the incredible life that it offers. Join us in the water!
What is included in the package?
- Three-hour experience.
- One snorkel session on a beautiful coral reef. (Duration: 60 minutes)
- A knowledgeable & experienced snorkel guide.
- A snorkel orientation and more advanced snorkel techniques.
- All the snorkel equipment is inclusive.
- Coffee & Tea
What you can expect to see?
- Coral life
- Endemic fish and sharks
- Starfish and Nudibranch
What will you experience and learn?
- You will gain the confidence to explore the ocean and dive under the surface. We will teach you new snorkel, duck diving, equalization and breathing techniques.
- The snorkel guide will keep you safe and show you the amazing beauty of the kelp forests, and introduce you to the animals that live there.
What experience do I need for this adventure?
- You should be a competent swimmer and snorkeller.
- Over 8 years of age.