It’s BLACK FRIDAY at Cape Town Dive Centre and we present to you our irresistible offers!
Dates & Prerequisites, and General Information: (Duration: 2 Days)
|Option 1||Option 2|
|6th January||27th January|
|7th January||28th January|
|YOU CAN SELECT EITHER OPTION 1, OR OPTION 2. ONCE YOU HAVE SELECTED THE DATES, THE COURSE WILL COMMENCE ON THE DATES PROVIDED. WE WILL NOT ALTER THE DATES, UNLESS THE WEATHER REQUIRES US TO – OR AT THE DISCRETION OF THE DIVE CENTRE.|
For more information, please see here.
- Adventure diving certification (with completed navigation adventure dive).
- Valid first aid certificate no older than 24 months. (if you do not have one, we can run a course with you).
- Minimum age of 12 years.
- Be medically fit see here.
The PADI Rescue Diver course is one of the most educational courses, when it comes to diving emergencies and becoming a capable and confident diver. This course is aimed at providing the student with knowledge on how to handle a variety of diving situations, how to foresee potential issues, how to best prevent these hazardous situations from occurring and how to maintain your own safety.
The Rescue course is considered to be one of the most enjoyable and fun courses to take part in. The theory and practical scenarios are of high value both in the underwater world, as well as the terrestrial world. At the end of the rescue course you will become an extraordinary responsible and confident diver who is ready to tackle all underwater situations.
Terms and Conditions:
- First come. First serve.
- Spots are limited.
- These are all once off deals!
- Offers are open from Friday midnight until Monday Midnight.
- Deals are only valid if proof of payment is received before midnight on Monday night the 26th of November 2018.
- Diving is subject to weather conditions at all times.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance results in forfeiting of your voucher.
- Please be aware that courses require a certain level of medical fitness, you can see here if you qualify:
http://capetowndivecentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Medical-form.pdf (Please contact us if you are unsure).
- In order confirm you booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0842901157.
- All provisional dates are set dates that will only be changed due to weather or at the discretion of Cape Town Dive Centre.