It’s BLACK FRIDAY at Cape Town Dive Centre and we present to you our irresistible offers!
Dates & Prerequisites, and General Information: (Duration: 1/2 a Day)
Discover Scuba Diving
28th December 2018
10th January 2019
YOU CAN SELECT EITHER OPTION 1, OR OPTION 2. ONCE YOU HAVE SELECTED THE DATES, THE COURSE WILL COMMENCE ON THE DATES PROVIDED. WE WILL NOT ALTER THE DATES, UNLESS THE WEATHER REQUIRES US TO – OR AT THE DISCRETION OF THE DIVE CENTRE.
For more information, please see here.
- Be at least 10 years old
- This experience does not require any previous qualification or experience
- Be medically fit see here
Who is the PADI Discover Scuba Experience for?
The PADI Discover Scuba Experience is a program aimed at people with no previous diving experience, who are keen to try out diving and experience the underworld in a supervised setting.
This course is perfect for people who would like to try out diving, before enrolling on a full course (obtaining their PADI certification) and those limited on time and budget.
This is a half day experience during which a dive instructor will introduce you to the basic concepts of scuba diving in a theory session and then you will have a chance to take your first breaths underwater in a confined environment, where there will be an opportunity for important skills to be practiced. In detail, we demonstrate to you how the scuba diving equipment, and the scuba diving gear functions, and is applied in the underwater world.
This will be a lot of fun. After the skills practice has been successfully completed you can have the option of completing a dive at one of our popular Cape Town Dive sites (depending on which option you chose), to a maximum depth of 12m. We then leave the dive centre and head out to the dive site.
Terms and Conditions:
1. First come. First serve.
2. Spots are limited.
3. These are all once off deals!
4. Offers are open from Friday midnight until Monday Midnight.
5. Deals are only valid if proof of payment is received before midnight on Monday night the 26th of November 2018.
6. Diving is subject to weather conditions at all times.
7. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance results in forfeiting of your voucher.
8. Please be aware that courses require a certain level of medical fitness, you can see here if you qualify:
http://capetowndivecentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Medical-form.pdf (Please contact us if you are unsure).
9. In order confirm you booking please contact email@example.com or call 0842901157.
10. All provisional dates are set dates that will only be changed due to weather or at the discretion of Cape Town Dive Centre.