The pelagic trip is an all-time favorite snorkel destination. The pelagic trip is a great experience for anyone interested in seeing pelagic life, such as sharks, turtles, whales and so much more. It is a full day activity, that is very much weather dependent. An incredible experience for confident snorkellers.
The pelagic trip includes a boat trip, that is up to 25 Nautical Miles off of Cape Point. On the trip to the pelagic you might encounter many great sightings. A highly recommended experience, if you are interested in pelagic marine life.
|WHAT IS ALL INCLUDED?|
A BOAT TRIP TO THE KELP FOREST
ALL OF THE SNORKELLING EQUIPMENT
A HIGHLY TRAINED SNORKEL GUIDE
ONE SNORKEL SESSION (60 MIN)
1. Arrival, and introductions at the dive centre.
2. Signing of indemnities.
3. Sizing and distribution of equipment.
5. Boat Launch & 2 hour trip to pelagic.
6. Snorkel session
7. Return trip (2 hours) to dive centre.
Time: 3 hours
- Warm clothing
- Hat (that doesn't blow away easily)
- Bathing costume
- Water & Snacks